THE MAGIC OF AUTOMATED CONTAINER AND TRAILER LOADING
Actiw LoadPlate is a fast and proven, one shot loading solution for regular, non-modified cargo spaces. Stop losing money. Get payback on loading with LoadPlate.
The safest, most efficient and robust way to load your cargo undamaged.
LoadPlate is a one shot automated loading solution for regular, non-modified cargo space such as sea containers, trucks and trailers. LoadPlate is especially suitable for loading difficult cargo that is hard to containerize, is easily damaged or usually requires special shipping units such as open top or flatrack containers. The unloading can be done in one pull, working on standard platforms with standard equipment, when the cargo is prepared for unloading with Actiw Load-Strip, sling or other type of unloading preparation.
LoadPlate configurations – Designed for different loading needs
For loading all types of standard containers (20', 40' and 45') and varying trailer and truck lengths up to 13,6 meters. It is designed to load one container at a time.
- LoadPlate Multi
Fits environments with heavy container traffic, where container handling is done in different sequence from the load forming and loading operations.
- Unloading Table
Perfect for quick unloading from standard cargo space
Indisputa ble Benefits Through Automated Loading.
Using LoadPlate improves safety and time management, reduces product damages and also labor, machinery and shipping costs. LoadPlate has proven its efficiency in loading sawn timber and timber products, pulp bales, steel plates, tubes, profiles or project goods of varying sizes and lengths.
- 2–3 forklifts and forklift drivers per container;
- Container ready and loaded in 240 minutes.
- 1 forklift and forklift driver per container;
- Container ready and loaded in 20 minutes.
Machinery and Investments
- 1 reach stacker + 2–3 forklifts per container;
- Containers must be lifted off the trailer;
- Special equipment and add-ons often needed.
- 1 forklift per container;
- Container can be loaded on the trailer;
- Minimized amount of extra equipment and costs.
Shipping and product damages
- Each forklift contact increases the risk of damage;
- The average amount of damages: 1 damage per week (52 per year);
- The average costs of the damages: 5000 € per damage.
- Minimized risk of product damages;
- Significantly reduced amount of claims;
- The average amount of damages: 1 damage per year.
Health and Safety
- High safety risk when working inside the container;
- Injuries and damage occurring from collisions, falling, pinching etc.
- Load preparation performed more safely in the open space;
- Automation leaves no room for human error.
Video ACTIW LOADPLATE
Actiw LoadPlate steel
Actiw LoadPlate timber
Actiw LoadPlate multicontainer